RHODIUM ENTERPRISES, INC.
Effective Date: November 1, 2021
- On or through the Website.
- Through phone calls with us.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website, or between you and Rhodium.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website(s) operated by Rhodium or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
- Any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any services, tools, applications, links, or content (including advertising) that may link to, or be accessible from or on, the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any Personal Information (as defined below) to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have collected any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected].
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”).
- That is about you individually, but which does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, and/or the equipment you use to access our Website, including usage details.
- Correspondence information, including information about your email or other written communications with us and information that you share in your emails and other written communications with us.
- Call recordings, including information about your call and that information you share when you call us on the phone.
- Device and browsing information, including information about your phone, tablet, computer, or other device, and online browsing activity (see Automatic Data Collection Technologies below).
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you communicate with us or using our Website.
- Directly from you when you provide and post information on our Website (“User Content”). Your User Content is published, displayed, or posted on and transmitted at your own risk. Although we may limit access to User Content that you share via the Website, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, troubleshooting data (logs), and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, vendors, and affiliates.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or any services offered through the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- when and how you access and use our Website, such as the date and time of your visit or use, the websites you visit before coming and after leaving our Website, how you navigate and what you search for using our Website, the Website pages, and items you view using our Website.
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Gain information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Enable more efficient use and navigation of the Website; or
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies (see Choices About How We Use Your Information below).
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Rhodium to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions, you should contact the responsible provider directly (see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Rhodium’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Rhodium about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply the terms of other agreements you have entered into with us.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rhodium, our users, or third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
To the extent that you have provided information to us through the Website, you can send us an email at [email protected] to correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Content from the Website, copies of your User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS